Pricing & Policies
We want to keep expenses low for our clients, but we do not take shortcuts that compromise quality or the value of the final product. We start by discussing your project with you and then send you a quote based on your project’s needs. Some clients may just need a single camera for a 2 hour speaking event, others may be looking for multiple full-production advertisements from concept to completion, we are here to help in either case. Contact us about pricing info for your project!
Our goal is to deliver a final product, whatever that may be, that our clients are proud of.
Service and Pricing Information:
- Inquiries are always free. Period.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Square, Paypal, and business checks.
- Production equipment and crew members are billed hourly, daily, or weekly depending on the project scope.
- Equipment rentals have a 1/2 day minimum.
- Because every project is different in scale, needs, and timeline, please contact us to start a discussion!
General Production Policies and Reminders:
- We do not underpay crew members to reduce costs, we take care of our team so they can take care of our clients.
- We have a 2 hour minimum for bookings.
- Some projects may require film production insurance to protect team members, crew members, rentals, and all parties.
- We require signed agreements with clients so that all parties are protected and informed about the project details and timelines.
- Depending on the scale of the project we often ask for payment in segments to cover production expenses and protect all parties.
- We require client feedback by mutually agreed dates, this insures that the project continues moving forward properly.
- Once the project is complete we deliver all finished products and assets to the client and they become the rightful owner. We retain the right to use products as promotional materials for our business.
- We do not produce or involve ourselves with work that is pornographic or incites violence or hatred of any kind.
We love to help support our clients, and share new work with fans by sharing products on our social media pages. This publicity is completely free to our clients.
We love to help out and give back, so we give charity or community based projects a 5% discount to help make our services as cost effective as possible.
We also love Kickstarter, IndieGoGo and other crowdfunding campaigns. To help them towards success, we offer a 3% discount for these types of projects.
A huge portion of our business is word of mouth and repeat customers – we love to work with new and old friends alike! If you have had a good experience with us, please share it!